This children’s book includes an easy-to-understand story about eczema and how it feels through the voice of a 4 year old boy. He sets out with his buddy, a curious squirrel, to uncover why he has eczema. It’s a positive, simple and fun story discovering what makes him feel better.
• Story picture book ideal for pre-schoolers to 7 years.
• Includes eczema facts for adult readers.
• Fun activities for young children to play with their parents or medical practitioners.
• Designed to make learning about eczema informative and fun for young children.
• Ideal for reading at childcare centres, preschools, hospitals, dermatology clinics and homes to provide a voice for our little ones struggling with this common skin condition.
• This book has been carefully created to ensure all medical information is current and accurate. Dermatologists, Nurse Practitioners, Paediatricians and the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc were consulted to create a very much needed resource for young children and their parents. I think this is going to be a game changer for families!
• In collaboration and support of the Eczema Association Australasia.
• Foreword by Cheryl Talent, President of the Eczema Association Australasia and Kate DeAmbrosis, Specialist Dermatologist.
• Book Specifications | 40 page full colour | 21x21cm Softcover | Spot gloss varnish on the cover characters.
“At last, here’s an easy to understand, easy to engage guide that isn’t clinical towards both a parent and child who is struggling with the quality-of-life impact of eczema.”
Gerald Quigley, Pharmacist & Master Herbalist | www.geraldquigley.com
“The detective element is a fun way to present the many triggers – very relatable for kids, but also the parent reader. My 6 year old loved it!” ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Kate DeAmbrosis, Dermatologist, QLD Australia.
***To purchase a copy via Amazon, please click this link https://amzn.asia/d/ib3f91a which will take you directly to the book on Amazon. Purchase as usual from there. Thank you.***