My daughter Kyla (10 yrs), enjoys creating businesses. So in the last school holidays we created her ‘holiday business’, an in-person and online shop selling cool fidgets for cool kids.
The name ‘Rings & Things’ was chosen as she loves mood rings and all things fidget. We managed to purchase these, some fidget rings and a few other cool items. We’ve kept the range small so it’s not overwhelming for her to sell especially at markets. Due to the nature of selling such selective items online, most of these are best suited to buying in-person. That way you can use our ring sizer or simply try rings on to find one that fits. It’s also easy to see our large range of tattoos and have them applied on the spot. We also made our awesome GLOW in the DARK BOX so you can view your tattoo glowing right there and then!
Currently we stock:
- Mood rings
- Fidget spinning rings (We may look at introducing pre-purchasing so you can select your size by measuring your finger at home or when we see you at a market and we order it in for you.)
- Stretchy emoji fidget people
- Vintage rings
- Kids watch tattoos (glow in the dark)
- Kids gaming tattoos (glow in the dark)
- 3D butterfly tattoos
- White decorative tattoos (appear white and also glow in the dark)
- Lucky Dips (sold only at markets)
Rings & Things is now ‘a wing’ of Butterfly Publishing which supports children with calming and fun fidgets to support them with learning and life.
If you’re keen to see the range, follow Butterfly Publishing on Facebook to see where we will be selling next.
Date: 10th February 2024
Market: Share the Love Festival
Location: Goonawarra Community Centre (inside the hall), 20 Dornoch Drive, Sunbury 3429